milk&honey cafe

Monday, December 03, 2007

it's been a while..

booo

my blog is getting stale.

it's been too long since i've baked. primarily because i've been super busy with all my final projects and all, but also because i needed to go easy on the sweets for myself (been eating WAY too much lately..)

hopefully i'll be able to bake something before i go to korea. which is very very soon. (this coming sunday!)

you know what's funny tho?
i think the only person who reads this blog other than myself is..... ALICIA!
hahaha!
so
this is my personal message to you:

dear alicia,

Hope you have an awesome holiday, schmalicia. it's been awesome getting to spend more time with you lately. especially because we're soulmates. ;)
haha.
keeep baking and MAKE A BAKING BLOG.
love you lots!

your other dorkish half,
sarahhhhhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment