milk&honey cafe

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

It's happening!



We've sent out our Save-the-dates! If only I could invite the whole lot of ya out there, my dear blog friends. :)

I know I've neglected my blog so terribly... I guess with all the things that are going on, my blog had to suffer the most. Wedding planning, moving out, renovating a kitchen, loving my new job – all these things are so wonderful but I'm also very overwhelmed! I promise that one day I'll sit down and guide you through all the exciting things that I've been through.

And can you believe it?? I got about two months until I'm hitched. (Our engagment was about 6.5 months long.) How time flies... I'm getting more and more excited about it as the days go by. No – not really about the wedding itself (albeit, I think the wedding will turn out to be quite nice!) but more excited about just being married to the love of my life! Sounds goooood to me.

I'll try my best to keep you updated. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I've been following your blog for about 6 months now, and I love it. Best wishes to your on your upcoming wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better keep us updated! i love love love reading your posts and would love to read along as you venture into new boundries ie. marriage and new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I just came across your blog and read the proposal! So dang sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! so happy for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your strawberry cupcake recipe and was hooked. Your blog is delightful. My best to you and Andrew. Hope you have many years of happiness.
    A Baking Grandmom

    ReplyDelete